Posted on Friday, August 31, 2012 in Uncategorized
Sometimes I feel like a failure.
Whether it’s feeling overwhelmed, “I don’t have enough money”, “there’s not enough time”, or just being lazy, a fear of failure or the fear of success, or the classic “I’ll get to it later”, sometimes things just don’t get done.
What else can go wrong?
So many things, including:
– Unexpected car repairs: ~$600
– Two computers that stopped working
– Late for work
– Misplaced paperwork
And, that’s just in the last three days
How Can We Fight Back?
Here’s a formula I’m using:
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 in Uncategorized
This week on mysilentscream is not just about How To Make Your School Year Easier, it’s how to make your life more enjoyable.
– My office is covered with post-summer, unsorted remains that need to get put away.
– My study is still a mess, and I’m married to a great professional declutterer!! (It’s NOT her fault!)
– My book — Beyond Whatever — is well-past due for my self-imposed deadline.
But, I know that I’m not the only one who procrastinates out there.