Remember me, I want revenge.
I had many revenge fantasies when I was in junior high:
– Revenge against the guy who would flip my school books out of my hand.
– Revenge against the guy who would push me down the stairs.
– Revenge against the guy who sat on my chest and pummeled my face.
– Revenge against the guy who stuffed me upside down in the lunchroom trash can.
– Revenge…revenge…revenge…the stories would go on.
I had never been strong, powerful, popular or courageous, so my revenge fantasies were just that. No way to get back. No way to gather forces. And, no, I never told anyone in authority. I should have.