Loving “Cutters” & Other Self-Injurers
For more than twenty years I’ve been supporting people who self-injure and their loved ones who try to navigate their feelings, thoughts, beliefs, concerns and fears. That said, I’ve collected the posts on mysilentscream.com that seeks to support you and your loved ones.
They’ve been a blessing to others, I hope they bless you and your loved ones too.
1. Caring About Cutters & People I Don’t Understand…Like Me
2. Why Do People Cut Themselves?
3. Feeling Hopeless – Two Lies & The Truth
4. Stop Fearing The Unknown
5. Overcoming The Fear Of Being Exposed
6. I Can’t & Other Lies
7. Living Afraid. “They Will All…”
8. Relapse, Slipping, Backsliding & Other Backbreakers
9. Wounding Yourself After Being Wounded
10. Help For The Hopeless
11. Helping The Hopeless
12. Vices: Yours, Mine, and Ours
Please note that by reading mysilentscream.com you agree to the Practices and Policies page, and in particular the Limitations of Liability sub-section.