Posted on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 in Uncategorized
5 Stop Signs
1. Stop believing the lie: Life isn’t always fair. Accept what you must, and change what you can.
2. Stop before you regret it: Think before you act. A moment today may cause pain for years.
3. Stop & notice: See the beauty in people, in nature, and in yourself.
4. Stop to appreciate what you have: Family & friends, talents, opportunities & useful stuff.
5. Stop & have fun: Hanging out, talking, laughing and playing and makes some of the best memories.